Careers & Volunteering
Volunteers help us stage an international event, and the Santos Tour Down Under is the perfect opportunity for volunteers to make friends and meet like-minded people, learn and develop skills and gain work experience - all this while having fun!
Our first round volunteer applications are now open and close midnight 20 October 2019.
What roles are available?
We’ve put together position descriptions for each of our roles in 2020, so you can choose one that’s right for you. You’ll be asked which roles you’re interested in as part of your application.
Check out our position descriptions here:
How do I become a volunteer?
- Read the position descriptions, and select what role might be a good fit for you
- Get everything you need together for your application, you'll need:
- All your personal details handy - address, email, mobile etc.
- A passport style photo (you are more than welcome to smile!)
- A record of which years you have volunteered on the event previously (if applicable)
- Your availability for the month of January
- Fill out our application form by clicking here
- A member of our team will contact you once applications close to advise the outcome of your application, and you may be required to attend an interview
- You will be provided with a draft roster by a member of our team
- Prior to the event you may be required to complete training relevant to your role, and attend a volunteer briefing.
Please note applicants must be 18 years of age or over to volunteer.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and become a member of the team at Australia’s Greatest Cycling Race!