RIDE Holidays has been organising cycle tours for Kiwi's and Australians for well over 10 years. Featuring France, Italy, Canada, USA, Cuba, Australia, NZ and many other countries. Our point of difference is that we actively encourage non-riding partners to join our tours. Our rides are challenging however they are ego free. We're there to watch a race, not be in a race. We also spend a lot of time picking good restaurants and cafes It's just as important as the cycling. We like to include the one-percenters; for example, all of our tours have access to a mechanic. We also make sure that we have local staff where possible. 90% of our clients travel with us again within 3 years. Join RIDE Holidays on your next adventure.
Santos TDU Flexi Tour
The Santos TDU RIDE Holidays Flexi Tour is a semi-structured, flexible, self-guided tour. A local Adelaide host will point you in the right direction and will join you for rides on occasion. This trip also includes transfers to Stage 1 in the Barossa for you and your bike. There's also daily mechanical assistance. And, you'll receive entry into the Bupa Challenge Tour and also a Legends' Night Dinner ticket on the Saturday.
8 days / 7 nights
RIDE Holidays invites you to experience the 20th anniversary of the Santos Tour Down Under. One of the best cycling events on the planet. Pull up a bike seat, sit back and let the world spin by.
Our 4-star hotel is located only 850m from the Santos Tour Down Under City of Adelaide Tour Village. A hive of activity and an absolute must see. We are also very close to all the niche pop-up shops like Rapha and Specialized. It’s only metres from Rundle Mall so perfect for caffeine addicts, wine connoisseurs and anyone wanting to hammer the credit card.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary in all its glory, all RIDE Holidays clients will receive a ticket to the magnificent Tour Down Under Legends' Night Dinner. Something to truly look forward to on the last night of our tour. Mix, mingle, and be merry that’s what we intend to do!
- 7 nights at the Majestic Rooftop Hotel
- Return airport transfers
- Local Adelaide host Daniel Milne. He knows every nook and cranny.
- Six breakfasts, two lunches and three dinners
- Day trip to the Barossa Valley. Includes bike transport
- Bupa Challenge Tour registration
- Legends' Night Dinner ticket for the Saturday night
- RIDE Holidays cycle jersey
- Daily Mechanical assistance
- Physical and electronic map for the suggested daily ride
- I.T - access to the RH App as well as a private FB page for easy communication with fellow riders.
- 10-week training program leading up to the TDU
- Souvenir 40-page booklet included
For more information or to book, click here.