- ADELAIDE 17 - 25 January 2015
Training and Nutritional Tips
Bupa is proud to be health partner of the Santos Tour Down Under and as part of our association with this event, Bupa has developed some support information and training guides to help riders on their health and wellness journey while preparing for the Bupa Challenge Tour.
The Cycle Training Program Support Information covers various topics such as
• nutritional tips to help you prepare for the event
• maintaining your bike to ensure your best performance on event day
• making sure you have the right equipment for both you and your bike
• tips for riding safely, and
• understanding some of those common cycling terms.
Bupa have also prepared various Cycle Training Programs which are tailored at different distances and levels of fitness to ensure everyone can be ready to complete the Bupa Challenge Tour in January.
The Bupa Challenge Tour has a number of distance options. With all this great training and nutritional advice provided by Bupa, you really should register now!