Training and nutritional tips
Bupa is proud to be the health partner of the Santos Tour Down Under.
The Bupa Cycling Zone is designed to provide cyclists with health, nutrition and training advice to help prepare for the ride.
The Bupa Cycling Zone covers various topics such as:
- Nutritional tips to help you prepare for the event
- Maintaining your bike to ensure your best performance on event day
- Making sure you have the right equipment for both you and your bike
- Tips for riding safely, and
- Understanding some of those common cycling terms
Bupa have also prepared various Cycle Training Programs which are tailored at different distances and levels of fitness to ensure everyone can be ready to complete the Bupa Challenge Tour in January.
The Bupa Challenge Tour has a number of distance options.
With all this great training and nutritional advice provided by Bupa, you really should be ready to ride in the Bupa Challenge Tour!