Bupa Challlenge Tour Individual registration
Feel the burn of a UCI WorldTour stage.
Register for the Bupa Challenge Tour presented by The Advertiser.
Ride Bupa Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down Under just hours before the pros hit the roads of South Australia.
Join hundreds of passionate cyclists who will ride to beat cancer in the 2018 Bupa Challenge Tour.
Your entry to the Bupa Challenge Tour includes:
- Official Bupa Challenge Tour event jersey (must be worn on event day)
- Option to ‘Ride for a Reason’ to raise money for Cancer Council SA
- Identification and timing chip for all participants
- Your ride time recorded and published
- Cloak room service to transport your items from your nominated start location to the finish
- Lunch on arrival at the finish location
- Post-event rider festivities area
- Live broadcast of Bupa Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down Under on the big screen at the post-event rider festivities area
- Free viewing of Bupa Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down Under finish, live and in person
- Refreshment stations along the route
- Photographer along the route ready to take your action shots (images can be purchased after the event)
- Medical support
- Mechanical support
- Sweep vehicles to take you to the next refreshment stop if you are unable to continue or require mechanical support
What you need to participate :
- A mechanically sound bike
- Australian standard approved helmet in good condition
- Your own water bottle and any additional snacks you need during the ride
- A spare tube, pump and puncture repair kit (including tyre levers)
- Wet weather gear, sunscreen, photo ID and mobile phone or money for a phone call
- You will need to supply your own security lock/chain, as this is NOT included in your registration
- Event organisers will not be responsible for bikes or personal items.
Bupa Challenge Tour Jersey
All participants MUST ride in the supplied official event jersey. If you are not wearing the official event jersey or your ID chip on the ride day, you will be excluded from participating in refreshment stops or the post-event rider festivities area.
Bus Transfers are available to get you and your bike to and from your chosen start and finish locations. Click here to find out more.